The Psychological Vaccines to protect your Mental Health from Stress and Anxiety
- Inject a dose of positive thoughts as soon as you open your eyes by giving a SMILE and Thanking God for giving a lovely day.
- Do those small things that help you relieve stress.
Eg- Do painting, Listen to music, Dance it out, Do gardening, go for a Drive ,Hit the Gym etc etc
- Feeling stressed and anxious is sometimes a normal feeling but “Encouraging Oneself” to deal with it is a good thing.
- Encourage yourself to take care of your physical and mental health.
Eg- pat your back after dealing with your emotions in positive manner
- Always Hope for the best and the positive outcomes.
- Remember, everything has two aspects, the positive and the negative, happiness and sadness, beginning and ending,and these are complementary to each other.
- Remind yourself ‘this too shall pass’.
Even the sun tells us to “Rise and Shine” every morning.
- Indulge in reading from the sources that provide you correct information.
- Read good books that influence and motivate you.
- The best vaccine against everything is Exercise.
- Make exercise a habitual routine.
- It relieves stress and energises the “Mind and Body.”
- Take out time for yourself, 15-20 minutes daily and meditate. Let the thoughts flow ,and just take simple Deep Breaths.
- Feel the peace and Calmness.
“Life is a gift, appreciate every single thing in your life and Keep Smiling always.”- PKT
-Priya Kalra Tarika
(COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGIST, Global Career Counselor)