Internship on Basics of
Clinical Psychology, 2. Counseling Skills for beginners,
3. Advanced Counseling Skills, 4. Addiction Counseling skills, 5. CBT Skills, and more training modules.
We are a team of experienced psychologists, psychiatrists, vocational, educational and health counselors. Our team of experienced also are spreading psycho-education for all as a social workers, providing neediest mental health and emotional well-being interventions in diverse sectors. Our major projects are including government and public schools, colleges, multinational corporate organizations, hospitals, and private clinics as well. As a contributing member to the primary mental health care team, the Intern are allowed to work closely with experienced supervisors, and these supervisors help manage the psycho-social aspects of chronic and acute mental health conditions.
About the Internship Program:
We have delivered professional training to top Indian universities students since the May 2020, and has reached a total trained number of students nearly 300, in six workshops and Internship training Program 2020. Our team has been delivering a quality training to psychology interns, with a area of focus on Basics of Clinical Psychology, Counseling Skills for beginners, Advanced Counseling Skills, Addiction Counseling skills, CBT Skills, Therapeutic Skills, Psychological Assessment, Psychodrama, Behavior Therapy, Play Therapy, etc (Internship Program), where we use live case-history illustrations, case-discussions, and practical assignments.
The internship sessions will be conducted by Experienced Psychologists, they can be Clinical Research Psychologist, Rehabilitation Psychologists, Counselors, Psychologists, Couple Counselors, etc.
Cost: Rs. 1100.00/- for 4 weeks (Group Discount: 10 percent off for 4 or more participants)
There will be 15 to 16 Online Sessions of two hours every alternative day by trained supervisors (Expert Psychologist), and the every 2nd alternative day is dedicated to the homework and assignment activities: based on group and Individual activities. The training sessions will be taken by different freelance psychologists (an opportunity to learn from more than 4 or five experienced people is a win win for all).
Minimum Number of Participants is limited to 20 and Maximum is 40. We don’t run a training or workshop when the participants are less than 16, as in this case the organization will have to pay it’s trainers from it’s pocket. In short this is a non profit or less profit training program. The motive is to promote and facilitate the best, fair and economical training for all.
Dates: Beginning on the first week of Every Month.
Students of Master’s/Bachelor’s in Psychology/ Rehabilitation/ Education/ Social Work!
Those pursuing/interested in pursuing psychiatric social work, or psychiatric nursing Working psychologists/counselors/rehab psychologists
Learning Outcomes (for Basics of Clinical Psychology):
Please Note: All other programs will have a different learning Module and Outcome.
The program will cover the following themes
Detailed Case-history taking
- Rapport building and informed consent
- Mini Mental Status Examination and its role in diagnosis and treatment planning
- Case-Report Writing
- Importance of informants and referral mechanism in case history-taking
- Sensitive interviewing techniques with minors and in instances of trauma
- Psychological tools used for Case history taking
- Arriving at a provisional diagnosis
- Negative History-taking
- Dual diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis
- How to write Chief complains
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Stress vs Anxiety Disorders
- Childhood disorders
- Substance abuse disorders
- Personality disorders
- Schizophrenia and Psychosis
- Introduction to Psychological Testing in Clinical Settings
- Counseling skills and skills essential in psychotherapy
The individuals fulfilling this role will be able to apply solution-focused psychological principles to understand mental health concerns, understand how to make case-conceptualizations and treatment plans, as well as learn to collaboratively work with clients to implement treatment plans.
The responsibilities will include:
- Learning skills essential in providing effective individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Determine realistic long-term and short-term goals for psychotherapy
- Learning about psycho-diagnostic evaluations
- Support staff, fellows, and other interns
- Attend program development and case-discussions for clients treated or evaluated
- Demonstrate an understanding of client needs when devising and implementing treatment
- Do primary and secondary research
Mail your CV at: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Or Contact on Whats-App: 6260474014
Kindly Note: Our Training Program doesn’t make a participant to be eligible to get registered yourself with RCI or accreditation to practice as an Independent Clinical Psychologist. Our Programs are designed and being run only to add a valuable and unforgettable experience in your profile.